CALCIUM RICH DIET
|Cereals & Grains||Ragi, Bajra, Rice Bran, Whole horse gram, Rajmah, Soyabean|
|Vegetables||Green leafy vegetables-Colocasia leaves, fenugreek, drumsticks leaves, Cauliflower greens, Onion,Raddish,Carrot,Lotus Stem, Field Beans, Karonda, Shepu(Dill)|
|Milk & Milk Products||All milk and milk products|
|Nuts & Oil Seeds||GIngelly Seeds(Til), Mustard Seeds, Garden Cress Seeds(Ahliva)|
|Spices||Poppy Seeds, Pippali,Ajwain|
Following are certain guidelines-
- Avoid alcohol, Coffee, Carbonated Soft Drinks and Smoking.
- Restrict Salt intake to 6gms per day i.e., 1 tsp per day.
- Follow an active lifestyle. Exercise regularly especially weight bearing exercises.
- Have a regular intake of atleast one calcium rich food through the day.
- Early morning Exposure to mild sunlight for Vit D ie approx. between 6.30 AM to 8.00 AM (Excluding summer )